Saturday, April 2, 2011

love...

Bismillah dan As-salam...
Baru ja terbaca ni...
best ayat2 dia...
Yup! love someone, love her/ him for who she/he or really is...
"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'
'Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays...'
We should Only Love only and only For the Sake of Allah...In What makes me love them if they have Strong Imaan in Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and if they are Move Away by rejecting the truth out of arrogance then we can hate them for the sake.There will b no trust.And we couldn't meet them in Jannah. So we should "Love each other only and only For the sake of Allah because in there will be a strong trust until in Jannah, InsyaAllah...very nice...really awesome...
sumber... link


Sekian, Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment